Why I like making lists, in list format.
January 31, 2008 | blogger birthday bonanza!,Me,TV/movie addiction
May I present to you…yet another reason why I’m always very very tired and gee, I wonder why I can’t get to bed earlier and/or why the laundry isn’t done nor Jojo’s baby book anywhere near completion:
Top Five Hotties
1. If you don’t know this, then you’re really not reading my blog: Matthew Fox, hottie extraordinaire:
2. Maks from Dancing with the Stars (but not this picture…let’s never discuss this unfortunate hair travesty EVER again):
3. Colin Firth
4. Adam Levine
5. Peter Krause (only if he keeps the hair cropped…sorry, I have limits):
NOW do you understand why I don’t find MaMcCo attractive? Beefy blondes just ain’t my thang.
5 Movies You Don’t Want to Watch with Me Because I’ll Say All the Lines and Annoy You…this is not to say they are necessarily my favorites.
1. When Harry Met Sally (ok, so this is my fave movie)
3. Summer School — I know. I know. But Chainsaw & Dave? Completely quotable.
5. Dirty Dancing (I cannot telllll you how many times I’ve seen this movie. While babysitting. And playing it for the youngsters, cuz it’s totally PG-7, right? Well, neither of the girls ever ended up knocked up and needing an abortion from Jerry Orbach, so there.)
5 Favorite Comedy TV Shows of All Time
1. NewsRadio (o.h. m.y. g.o.d. make me peeee myself, why don’t you)
2. Sex and the City
4. Designing Women (yes, I said it. LOVED this show.)
5. The Office/30 Rock…I can’t choose. Don’t make me. PLEASE. Oh wait, this is MY list, so suck it.
4 Favorite Drama TV Shows of All Time
1. Dude. Come on. Six Feet Under.
3. The West Wing
4. Party of Five
Top 5 Reasons I Want to Wish JEN a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
1. She’s heeeeeelarious.
2. I know she’s still a little sore that she’s in the minority with referring to PURSES and HANDBAGS as “pocketbooks.” Have you been watching too many Golden Girls reruns? Well, I won’t hold it against you my dear. You still deserve a fabulous birthday!
3. Jen breakdanced at her own wedding. How can you not love that?
4. If Jen and I were neighbors, I know know know we would be the troublemakers on the block. Watch out teenagers! You’ve got nothing on us. And, I have a feeling, of any blogger I’ve ever met, that she and I would end up wrestling (in a completely non-sexual way) and someone would end up in a headlock (probably me cuz, she’s all fit and stuff).
5. She did the right thing and got her ass on the Blogger Birthday Bonanza list! HAPPY BDAY SWEETIE!
5 Favorite Reality Shows
2. Project Runway
3. Top Chef
4. The Amazing Race
Ooooh that’s right for those of you paying attention. If you can tell me what my favorite reality show was of allll time, I’ll send you a prize. Those of you who have lived with me or attended my wedding are not allowed to play. Sorry!