Oh Yes, Blogging.
August 28, 2011 | random randomness
Geez, so it’s been a couple of weeks. I’m kind of done with blogging, but I can’t quite shut the door. There’s stories to share! Pictures to post! Things to rant about!
Some of the reasons I haven’t been posting as much:
1. My boys have basically destroyed the keyboard on my laptop. I have no spacebar or enter key. This makes typing long passages exceedingly annoying if not impossible for a person with very limited patience, such as myself.
2. I could then sit in our office and type, but I have trouble blogging at a desk, unless I’m at work (which I’m not). The couch was made for blogging. I’m pretty sure it says that in historical furniture documents.
3. After getting the boys to bed, all I want to do is clear my Google reader of blogs — and bookmark any new sewing/craft projects OR
4. Watch our current addiction: Friday Night Lights. If you’re already a fan, then you’ll understand. If you haven’t, please give it a try. I hate football, and yet I’m thinking about making a Dillon tshirt for myself. Clear eyes. Full heart. CAN’T LOSE people!
Things I plan on blogging about in the future:
1. the Great Unfunness of bailing buckets of water out of your nonfunctional sump pump tank for 2+ straight hours without coffee (positive side: I’m pretty sure I can count that as exercise).
2. My sweet Jojo starts Kindergarten in 11 days. All day Kindergarten. I won’t see my sunshine from 7:22 to 2:25. The emotions of this realization have rocked me the past week — and realizing this begins his decade plus of formal education wherein we can’t get up and head to a park or make dams in streams.
3. Nugget says “Goddamnit.” Not my proudest moment.
4. My fabric addiction and showing off sewing projects to make excuses for said fabric addiction.
Enough about myself. How are you?