January 3, 2012 | I'm an Idiot
Things I forgot to tell you about in 2011:
1. We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving.
2. I crafted or sewed at least 10 gifts this year — it was such fun, and I plan to do more for next year.
3. Jojo has a girlfriend. Or so he says.
4. My six-year bloggiversary was 12/26… oops.
5. I think I blogged less than any other year in blogtory… double oops.
6. My hubby and I haven’t slept in the same bed in 3 months, but last night we DID because we finally bought some split-boxed springs for our upstairs bed. We now have to high jump into bed. I could have said “pole vault” but I know some of you would take that the wrong way. Sickos.
7. I’ve become a much better artist because Jojo BEGS ME almost constantly to draw him Pokemon figures or Dragonvale dragons. According to my six year old, I am “better than an artist — a genius… a professional!” LOVE him.
8. Nugget is driving me nuts as he attempts to become the house dictator. Luckily, he’s still squishy and cute and I can pin this dictator down and smother him in annoying mommy kisses.
9. I’m toying with some names of the Etsy store I’ll most likely open. Top secret, natch.
Anyway, thank you for checking in with me this lovely year! Off to draw dragons.